We have an immediate opportunity for a bright,enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to work for the Sandal Group, based primarily at our Wakefield business.
This position is ideal if you’re interested in being the stand-alone HR Manager for over 200 employees across multiple sites. As the only HR contact your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing professional advice and support to employees, department managers and Company Directors.
- Coaching, supporting and challenging managers in the use of HR policies and practices.
- Management of the employee lifecycle.
- HR Administration
- Recruitment Management
- Training and Development Management ensuring employee CPD
- Co-ordination of Health and Safety practices
- Overseeing and when necessary deputising/assisting with all payroll completion
- Acting as holiday cover for the PA to the directors
Are you the right person for the right job?
The ideal candidate will be an HR Generalist with at least four years’ experience in a fast paced, reactive, stand-alone role and a proven track record working successfully with department managers.
Being CIPD qualified or working towards, you will have a broad understanding of HR, recruitment management, training administration and health and safety requirements. You will have a strong people conscience and work ethic, be trustworthy, have strong organisational skills and the ability to manage your own workload.
In return we offer an attractive salary, car benefit scheme after a qualifying period, pension scheme along with a friendly and committed working team.
If you feel you fit the above profile, please send your CV, indicating current salary expectations and notice period to email@example.com