Digital Communications Manager
03 January 2021
Are you someone who is enthused by and thrives on a challenge? Do you see yourself as a determined person who can think analytically and creatively?
Sandal has an exciting, brand new position that we’re looking to recruit for. Our Digital Communications Manager will be responsible for:
- Development and management of digital marketing campaigns, including responsibility for SEO, PPC and Paid search.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of digital marketing techniques.
- Raising the organisation’s profile using Social Media and by creating compelling blogs and other material relating to the business.
- Management of third-party media agencies and contacts.
- Tracking conversion rates, making improvements to the website where needed. Also improving usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- General marketing responsibilities such as exhibitions and events.
This is a fast paced role and involves working closely with the Sales and Aftersales teams to ensure our business potential is maximised through digital communication channels.
As the ideal candidate you will have experience in digital marketing and communications either within the motor trade, or have been responsible for developing several brands. You recognise the importance of utilising multiple digital platforms to raise the profile of a business, having excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to understand the appropriate tone for each digital channel.
If you feel you fit the above profile, please upload a covering letter indicating notice period and your full CV on the link below.